Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5th...Surviving the High 5 W.O.D.!

 OK so here you have it!  First WOD of the year, Mel's "High 5".  I sent out a little sneak peek picture in the am as each WOD is always a surprise!
 Originally I had my Boot Campers doing 5 minute rounds but was told by my brother that I was Freak'n crazy (that was the clean version!)and that it was too much, so I compromised and made it 4 minute rounds at each station with only a 1 minute rest!  Let's get this party started!
 As her fellow Boot Campers did their Burpees, Dale decided to ponder the idea of what color her nails should be!
 Then they switched to Squats with a ball overhead tap, I said "ball tap, not bash your heads!".
 This must be one of the "funner" stations, Crab Kicks, because Mel#2, I think is giggling...Tara on the other-hand is not enjoying this joke!
 I would have to say Tony, Ashley and Melissa are in the zone, look at the determination on their faces...or is that pain?
 I'm pretty sure there's suppose to be lunges with the ball overhead..."BEND YOUR BACK KNEE!"...I might have mentioned that once or twice last night!
 Now this was a killer station, 4 minutes of Plank with an alternating arm extension...or so the night class complained!
 Look at Leah and Diana, rock`n out their planks, easy peesy!  Alison and Shannon, given-ER on the Crab Kicks...they were complaining that this wasn`t hard enough...I think were gonna have to have an Am and Pm show down!
 Now if you look close, you will see everyone working so hard and then there`s Bev...sitting on the Bosu, I guess supervising!
 I added the Ab Matt station as a sort of rest stop, give the arms and legs a break...Kathleen thought maybe she would do some star gazing instead!
 At this point, Amanda and Jen are suppose to be doing 2 Frog hops forward and 1 back, instead they are standing there deciding who`s going to carry the weight!  Time is a ticking people!
 Last but not least was a pairs run up the hill to the 2nd pole, alternating the tire as you ran...for 4 minutes!
Look at those smiling faces!  You know you love to work hard!  Great job everyone!  Can`t wait til next month moo whooo ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment