Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quench your thirst!

So I was having one of my regular "pow-wow" chit chats, with my sister-law Lara, about food and working out.  We like to bounce recipe and exercise ideas off one another.  We were talking about drinking enough water and how some days you drink allot and some days you forget, or just consume large amounts of Tim Horton's coffee.  Lara was very excited when Timmy's announced their new X-XLarge coffee cup size.  She is a fan of a jug of water in the fridge with lemons, I as of late need something more.  So tonight as I was making my tea, so that I wouldn't raid the cupboards in an hour.  I thought, "what about iced tea" I have the Liptons brand Island Mango and Peach.  Brewed the hot water, poured in the jug with one tea bag, and added some orange slices.  Will let it sit over night and see how it tastes in the morning.  I only added one tea bag as I only want a bit of flavour.
One other idea, Walmart has mangos on sale right now, going to go there today, load up, and freeze some.  A low calorie late night snack would be the iced tea blended up with a couple chuncks of frozen mango, mmmmm, can't wait!  Note: I left the tea bag in over night, thinking that the tea wouldn't be that strong in such a big jug, wrong.  I just wanted a hint of flavour, so next time, maybe just let it steep for 5 mins. and that's it.  Going to try the Black Berry Vanilla tea next!

No comments:

Post a Comment