Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May 15th...Coconut creamer...the official taste test!

Everyday I start my Boot Camp class with the "circle of love" question of the day...today it was, "what do you put in your coffee?"  I'm proud to say I have weened myself off the "crack-like" International Delight 100% chemical creamer!  I moved onto a splash of half and half, because I can't do just black coffee and yes I have tried, Almond milk, Coconut milk out of the can, you name it, I've tried it!  
 Then one of my awesome clients told me that she found Coconut Milk "creamer" for your coffee at the Red Barn.  So I went and got me some!  This little carton costs $3...my half and half is about $2  and the chemical goodness called International Delight is about $5.  I did the official taste test and have to report that I didn't really notice a difference between the Coconut milk and the half and half.  I had thought the Coconut creamer might have been a little bit sweeter, but not so...
As you can see I posted the nutritional info and ingredients of each.  The Coconut milk and half and half have TWO ingredients...the Int.Del. creamer has 14 ingredients...hmmm tough call, NOT!  I think if your a hardcore Paleo fan then you might choose the Coconut milk, but for myself, I'll save some cash and go for the half and half.

No comments:

Post a Comment