Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, September 7, 2012

September 7th...Stop thinking...more DOING!

Uh-oh, look out, I'm on a mission this morning!  My body and mind right now are on two different paths.  Seems I can't shake this fatigue from the West Coast Trail, turns out I may have some thyroid issues.  It's driving me nuts, not being able to get back into my groove, and it's affecting many aspects of my daily life.  I saw this quote and realized this was me...The Pessimist, I got caught up in complaining about how tired I was, and how hard the hike was, and how I had to carry and an extra pack and bla bla bla.  Then came The Optimist...expecting once I got home that all would fall into place, expecting my body would just bounce back to normal, expecting I'd be fine with Chase entering Kindergarten...WOW that's expecting allot to happen, just on it's own!  Then I woke up this morning and The Realist inside me said, "WTF Mel" like Cher in Moonstruck, when she says, "Snap-out of it!"  You need to do some serious adjusting, so start with your attitude.  So what...you feel like shit and can barely do 5 push ups, so what...your sad cause Chase is growing up, so what, so what!  Get over it, stop thinking about "what your gonna do" and just start "DOING" already!  I am The Realist, time to adjust, adapt, and MOVE MY ASS into gear.  So, when one door closes, you can sit there and wait for it to "maybe" open again or open your eyes, take a big step forward and walk through the unknown of another door...you'll never know what the future holds unless you can over come your fears and failures.  See them as stepping stones rather than closed doors and before you know it, you'll be on your way one step closer to your goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment