Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20th...Your "Milestone" chart CONTEST!!!

 Well I was running yesterday afternoon, solving all the worlds problems step after step when I came up with this awesome idea...a Milestone GOAL chart. Ok so there is a little bit of homework involved but don't be sad as I have a reward that you could win... 
 Here's what you need to do, copy chart above...we are going to do this in two week intervals, so write the dates below each "2 week" block.  Then you are going to write down how many days a week you are going to train and leave a space so that at the end of 2 weeks you can total the actual # of days you did workout.  At the bottom I have in "red" a reward...I talked about this in the blog the other day...see how this is all coming together ahhhh!  You get a reward every two weeks, so I have down that I'm going to go have some "me" time and grab a friend, buy them a coffee, and go for a walk.  The idea there is to "share" your journey with your friends and family.  The more you share, the more they can get on board with you and help support your goals:)  Every two weeks I will take some time for me and reward myself.  This chart needs to be taped onto your fridge, bathroom mirror or somewhere right in your face so that your see it everyday as a REMINDED of what you've DONE and where you are GOING! 
So I thought I would inspire you to participate by making it a contest!  What do you win...your choice of a coffee card from Starbucks or Tim Hortons AND a pair of knee high Crossfit socks which I will put your favorite "butt-kicking" quote on!  
How do your ENTER?  Copy chart above and fill in your own goals, then take a picture and post it on the "comment" line on my FaceBook page.  I will then choose a winner and announce them on Monday!  So get your butt moving, fill out your chart, post it and you and a friend could be off on a coffee playdate rock'n your new socks sooner than you think! 
 Here are my Tough Mudder socks...
 My Double Under socks...
And "powered by" Bacon socks!  What are you going to put on your socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment