Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24th...Kicking "self-doubts" ass to the curb!

Sometimes, life looks good on the outside, sometimes we put on a brave face and sometimes when days are dark for us, self doubt sits on our shoulders and tries to break us down.  Slowly, thought by thought, we start to crack as our self doubt gains momentum.  We sit in it, our dreams slowly becoming fogged over, wondering when or how life's gonna get easier.  Trying to grasp at anything to make it better or even worse...make it easier.  Then something as simple as hearing my son's laughter, brings me back to reality.  Hearing the energy in his voice and seeing the smile on his face, crushed my self doubt.  Suddenly looking into his eyes, there was no such thing as self doubt, I told myself there can't be, because my son stands before me.  6 years ago we were told we had a chance of one in a million to conceive.  So, self doubt, I 'm kicking your ass to the curb!  I don't have time for you, I have goals to set, dreams to bring to life and cuddle time with my little man!  I was looking up some CrossFit video's on YouTube and came across some awesome "motivational" video's / speeches...nobody says it better than Rocky.  Here's your pep talk for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment