Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, August 31, 2012

August 28th...Go ahead, eat the whole cake!

This picture above, says it all for me right now!  Last night I actually got in my car and went to buy chocolate...that's how bad I wanted it!  I bought the good stuff and inhaled it!  My point is, once a month when Mother Nature, takes over my body, I'm going to give into her and enjoy the cravings.  Maybe I have these cravings because my body is trying to tell me something...like slow down, enjoy life and eat a piece of FREAK'N chocolate already!  Having our indulgences I think is a good thing.  I'm not saying, eat the whole cherry pie, but ya go ahead, have a piece.  One piece is not going to make you gain weight.  In fact, if we were to indulge a little more often, that might keep the crazy cravings at bay.  For myself, if I get to strict with my diet, I eventually fall off the deep end and that's when I eat a whole pie, yes I can!  Well it's the long weekend, and yes, go enjoy yourself, and not feel guilty about it!  September is here and it's back to the grind, so enjoy your family and friends, eat chocolate and have a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment